Hello Business Students,
We are Ledgy, a FinTech startup from Zurich, looking for a business development intern to join our team for 3 to 6 months. Your goal: Grow Ledgy’s user base as much as possible.
Ledgy’s vision is to become the leading platform for European startups and their investors around equity. It helps founders manage their financing rounds, their investor relations between funding rounds, and to grant equity to their employees. We’re also working on bringing shares of startups on the Ethereum blockchain.
Many of our hundreds of customers are successful companies from Switzerland and other European countries, such as VIU, Farmy, or the Crypto Finance AG.
We are a young team that graduated from ETH Zurich in 2017. We are inspired by the startup scene and hacker spirit in Silicon Valley and want to bring this vibe to Switzerland. (We have once been invited to Y Combinator for an interview.)
We closed our €1m seed round in December 2018 with a group of exciting investors. Our institutional investors have been selected as the digital shapers of 2018 by Bilanz magazine. Our angel investors invested in startups like Facebook, BlaBlaCar, and SumUp, and have previously founded Doodle.com. Only after 12 months of our incorporation, we were listed among the TOP 100 Swiss startups.
As a full-time business development intern at Ledgy, you will
- Get your hands dirty in a broad range of business challenges of a young startup
- Reach out and negotiate with major European startup accelerators and funds
- Bring up unconventional ideas to do growth hacking
- Generate great content for our blog, landing page, social media and newsletter
- Work with Google Analytics to understand growth drivers and user behavior
- Help us build a LEGO Saturn V
We don’t require any formal skill, but
- Ideally have experience in the startup and/or venture capital scene
- You should convince us that you can make a contribution to Ledgy
- Apply with some ideas of how you think you could help Ledgy grow
- Have a work permit for Switzerland
Send your application to Ben: firstname.lastname@example.org