Take me there
Note: These legal templates are currently only available in Switzerland. Other countries will follow. Reach out to us if you want yours to be next.
How to get up and running
1. Compare ESOP vs PSOP with THIS GUIDE
Choose between a stock option plan (ESOP) or phantom stock option plan (PSOP). The guide helps you by comparing their advantages and disadvantes.
2. Sign up and create your company (FREE)
Now head to the documents page, click Legal templates and download your free template.
3. Decide and adjust the plan according to your needs.
You can find the respective guides here
4. Contact one of the partnering law firms
They can answer any specific questions and give you up-to-date legal advice.
5. Get your board’s approval.
6. Give the first grant to an employee:
- Decide on the amount you want to give and adjust the allocation at the end of the contract accordingly.
- Give the participation plan agreement to the employee to sign.
7. To track your pool and vesting schedules on Ledgy:
- Head to the transaction page (free) or incentives page (premium) and create an ESOP or PSOP pool.
- Add option or phantom option transactions from the pool to your employees (premium).
- In the first transaction define the vesting schedule from the contract. You can then use it as preset in all the following transactions.
- Commit the new option grants. This enables email notifications for important vesting events like the cliff end, and your employees can see their grants in their personal portfolio.
- Invite your employees to give them access to their portfolio.
8. Congrats, you’re all set!